Top Social

.

A little bit of this and that

Stationery Steals

27 March 2016
I love stationery, there is no denying it. Notebooks, pens, pencils, the lot - I'm like a magnet for stationary. So when I walked into TK Maxx the other day and spotted these little beauties, I knew that they needed to be mine.




































Both are hardback notebooks, with a soft leather-like cover - dreamy. I picked them up for £4.99 each, but for the quality and all round appearance of the pair, I feel that they were more than worth it. If you're in the market for some new notebooks (especially seeing as it's exam season) then I would definitely suggest a visit to TK Maxx, they have every type of notebook under the sun, from low end school jotters, right through to leather bound notebooks - most of which are unique and the only ones in the shop, like the ones above. I honestly couldn't be more pleased - I'm tragic, I know. All in all, a stationery lovers dream.

Until next time,

xo
5 comments on "Stationery Steals"
  1. Replies
    1. I agree! Far too cute to be left on the shelf!

      xo

      Delete
  2. They look so cute!
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute - picking them up asap! Thanks:)
    http://2bestiesblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I never think about TK Maxx for stationery... I'll have to remember to take a look next time I'm near one :)

    ReplyDelete